- Tutorials >
- Creating subcircuits and custom libraries
- Modeling a system in electrical and mechanical domain
- Stop at steady state
- AC Sweep analysis
- Parameter Sweep analysis
- Using the C-Code block
- Using the "C code (external file)" block for debugging purpose
- Using the Controlled PWM Generator model
- Using the Thermal modeling of power switches
- Import thermal library file (xml)
- Modeling coupled inductors
- Basic >
- PS and Drives >
Three-Phase inverter: sweep of modulation depth depending on dc bus voltage
In this example, we study the relationship between the modulation depth and the DC bus voltage of a three-phase inverter.
Example files and source code
The python notebook can be viewed here.
The source code and the example files are available on GitHub here.